Sunday, April 17, 2016

Starting Things Off

I am one Druid, and these are my thoughts.  This blog is a place for me to post my thoughts and ideas about my spiritual, religious, and magical practice, as well as other thoughts that might even remotely pertain to such things.  This means that I will be posting my own musings, quotes from various sources, recommendations of books/movies/blogs, and links to sites of interest to me and perhaps to those who share some of my interests.  There’s also a chance that I will post some of my short fiction.  You have been warned.  LOL


Honestly, I don’t know if anyone but me will ever read this.  And it doesn’t really matter.  Of course, I would like to have lots of people reading it, but that’s not the real purpose behind this.  But…if you do read, please feel free to comment.  Even if you want to disagree with me, conversation is not a bad thing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi James! Just stopping by in support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the act of writing is enough. Just to reduce the noise in your head. So write away. I'll stop by from time to time to see what is rolling around in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the act of writing is enough. Just to reduce the noise in your head. So write away. I'll stop by from time to time to see what is rolling around in there ;)

    ReplyDelete